- Duration: 1 Days (approx.)
- Location: Kahului, Hi
- Product code: EMWRH
Hiking is one of the most sensible ways to explore Maui. While the views from a helicopter are breathtaking, there's also so much to see and do on the ground that you won't want to miss.
Here are a few of our hiking suggestions:
- 7 Sacred Pools (Pools of Ohe’o) along the Pipiwai Trail
- ‘Iao Needle
- Waihe’e Ridge Trail
- King’s Highway
- Halemaumau Trail
- Lahaina Pali West
- Follow two streams to 3 to 5 breathtaking waterfalls
- Swim and jump into large pools under several of the falls.
- Climb volcanic shelves to leap 10 to 15 feet off rock ledges.
- Private trails situated along the Hana Highway.
- Lunch and snacks included.